Friday, May 14, 2010

Kraft Foods Website

I didn't know if everyone knows this but http://www.kraftrecipes.com/ lets you put in up to three ingredients and it will search all their recipes using those three. I think, Taylor, you may have mentioned that to me before. I hadn't tried it till today though. I was looking for some new recipes to try out (I get bored with recipes fast) and typed in some stuff I have on hand. What I didn't know is that Kraft also has recipes that are mix-and-match. I know that sounds a little confusing but when you click on one of these recipes, three columns will come up and it will show you different ways to change up a basic recipe. These columns usually include meats, sauces, and veggies. You get like 3 recipes in one! I thought that was pretty cool and quite a time saver! Great for those pantry challenge days ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment